« Home | First test post ! »

A new start !

Hello all !
I thought this was as good a day as any to make a proper start on my blog. Since it's taken so much of my time lately, I've got to mention the World Cup, having just watched Italy win the final on penalties. Congrats to them and I'm sure a few will party hard in Dublin's "Little Italy" tonight! What a way for Zidane's career to come to an end, a real shame for an otherwise giant of the beautiful game. See what happened here



This week is going to be hectic, myself and Melloney are off to Paris on Saturday for a week. I'll hopefully have plenty of photos to post on my return.


Being a Da Vinci Code fan, the Louvre and Saint Sulpice are on the ever growing list of things to see and do this time ;-)

Finally, a mention of some things IT with some great new sites I've found recently.

See how Vista is coming along straight from the Windows Vista development team here.

Get the best breaking IT news from Digg.com.


Bye for now !

About me

  • I'm Jim
  • Based in
View my Blogger Profile
View James Lee's profile on LinkedIn

Previous posts

Links


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Irish Bloggers
BlogBurst.com
Irish Blogs Protected by