« Home | Apple says Beatles on iTunes soon ...so what! » | Everything the iPhone could have been to all manki... » | I WANT an iPhone! » | Music Pick for 2007 - Paolo Nutini » | Dont hold your breath for Zune in Ireland! » | It's official ... Britney wants a Wang! » | Surprises on Amazon.com Best of 2006 » | Got Broadband for Christmas? How fast is it REALLY? » | Now playing ...All the Britney you want for Zune o... » | WebJam - A Glimpse of Web3.0 ? »

BlogPatrol Sucks - Recommend a Counter?

That's it, I'm sick to the teeth of BlogPatrol and it's inability to cope with connected users. I've used it since starting this blog simply because it was the first half decent looking free effort that I came across on a Google search for free counters. It seems every second time I try log onto it lately I get this error.

BlogPatrol_ConnectionError

Can anyone suggest a free alternative counter that provides decent breakdowns of all relevant site stats ? I've just one requirement ... I must be able to start it off at changeover by setting it to my current count at the time.

BlogPatrol, if you read this maybe you could let us know what you plan to do about your traffic problems!


technorati tags:, , , , , , , ,

switch to extreme tracking and start from scratch with them

when i compare blogpatrol (when it works) and extreme tracking the figures are never the same - blogpatrol seems to be lower and I assume its because the counter fails to work when their site is down

Give a try at http://www.Branica.com. We have had over 99% uptime for the past year for our counters.

-Arthur

i very enjoy all your writing kind, very exciting,
don't quit as well as keep penning simply because it simply just worth to look through it.
excited to look into additional of your own web content, have a pleasant day ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jim
  • Based in
View my Blogger Profile
View James Lee's profile on LinkedIn

Links


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Irish Bloggers
BlogBurst.com
Irish Blogs Protected by