« Home | Funny errors and stuff » | Got eBooks? » | A new start ! » | First test post ! »

Get organised !

I didn't get to post yesterday because as usual my lunch hour was way too short and I spent most of the evening packing for our Paris trip, now just 2 days away !! So I thought today the theme should be organisation and I'd mention some sites that will help others get organised in their daily grind. All are top class Web 2.0 sites and services.

43 Folders is a site about personal productivity, life hacks, and simple ways to make your life a little better.

Perhaps an even better site worth a look is Lifehack.org, a well presented daily digest of pointers on productivity, getting things done and lifehacks.

When you've decided what to do and when, stay organised and schedule it all at 30Boxes, a cleverly named top notch online calendaring service.

Finally, if short on inspiration or just bored at work, see what the rest of the world is doing on this curiously interesting site called What Everyone Does.

Thats it for now folks!

About me

  • I'm Jim
  • Based in
View my Blogger Profile
View James Lee's profile on LinkedIn

Links


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Irish Bloggers
BlogBurst.com
Irish Blogs Protected by