« Home | Oops! Not another failed US Government software sy... » | Bring on the Flock-ing Fixes ! » | Geotag anything ...almost ..or why BlockRocker Roc... » | FBI getting IT right again! » | Over 1.2 Million Flickr files Geotagged in First 2... » | Flock - The best social network friendly browser a... » | Test - Direct post to Blogger using Flock Browser! » | We've almost got a Google Office.... the rumoured ... » | How NOT to implement software systems, BlipTV and ... » | MS Death Blows to Performance Management market sp... »

Flock doesn't like my style !

A little something else for the guys at Flock HQ. I'm referring of course to the CSS used in my Blogger template. Has anyone else noticed that the current incarnation of Flock seems to interpret CSS in ways other browsers don't? If you have please let me know by posting a comment.



The above screens were captured as JPG and no colour loss has occurred. The shot on top is my blog on IE, the bottom is the same page on Flock. See how the white body does not appear. Also notice how the <blockquote> tag is treated differently. I think the shaded background on the quote looks far more presentable in IE.

Anyone spotted anything else ? Let me know!


technorati tags:, , , , , , , ,

Blogged with Flock

No probs on my flock install - see screenshot.

Flock shares the Gecko page rendering engine with other Mozilla-based browsers. This includes Firefox, Seamonkey, Camino, etc.

You're correct in that your CSS does not seem to be interpretted correctly in these browsers. Specifically, none of the images defined in the CSS are displayed (borders, quotes). Opera and IE on WinXP appear to work fine.

I haven't touched CSS in several months, so in looking at your CSS nothing stood out.

I'm not sure why tones sees things correctly in Flock.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jim
  • Based in
View my Blogger Profile
View James Lee's profile on LinkedIn

Links


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Irish Bloggers
BlogBurst.com
Irish Blogs Protected by