« Home | Get organised ! » | Funny errors and stuff » | Got eBooks? » | A new start ! » | First test post ! »

Counting down the longest day ....



As I said on Sunday, myself and Melloney have been counting down the days to our second trip to Paris. The bags are now packed and with just last minute checks to do tonight it's all go. It's been really quiet at work for me too so this week has dragged along :-(

I cant concentrate on anything today so here's just a quick mention of some IT news.

Microsoft releasing Dynamics online by end of the year - Steve Balmer says this'll be one of 20 Live services from Microsoft goign online over the next few months. Traditionally you installed Microsoft CRM on internal servers and client browsers connected to it, like so many other products. The product is now being forced to go online due to competition mainly from SalesForce.com The e-CRM arena could be about to get very interesting and I'll be watching like others how this giant fares against the excellent open source alternatives out there.

Worth a read, if only to kill Friday afternoon, is Dion Hinchcliffe's post on blogs and Web 2.0 as an apps platform. See it here.

Finally a mention for an excellent technical blog from a fellow Irish man - Tom Raftery’s I.T. Views

So Dark the Con of Man!


I'm off to see the sights of Paris, til next weekend it's au revoir folks ;-)

ooohhh, ur such a cheater! I had that post before you! love ya, mel x x

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jim
  • Based in
View my Blogger Profile
View James Lee's profile on LinkedIn

Links


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Irish Bloggers
BlogBurst.com
Irish Blogs Protected by