« Home | Flock doesn't like my style ! » | Oops! Not another failed US Government software sy... » | Bring on the Flock-ing Fixes ! » | Geotag anything ...almost ..or why BlockRocker Roc... » | FBI getting IT right again! » | Over 1.2 Million Flickr files Geotagged in First 2... » | Flock - The best social network friendly browser a... » | Test - Direct post to Blogger using Flock Browser! » | We've almost got a Google Office.... the rumoured ... » | How NOT to implement software systems, BlipTV and ... »

Some light relief is in order ....


With the mad busy day I've had and all the sadness across the world at the death of TV icon Steve Irwin (rest in peace mate!), I think some comic relief is in order. So just a short post to mention 2 great cartoon sites . Their secret is in the simplicity I think but you be the judge. Give yourself a break, go check them out. Laugh a little, it helps a lot!

theweb2point0thing334.jpg

From GapingVoid.com

Til next time, keep smiling ;-)

technorati tags:, , , ,

Blogged with Flock

About me

  • I'm Jim
  • Based in
View my Blogger Profile
View James Lee's profile on LinkedIn

Links


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Irish Bloggers
BlogBurst.com
Irish Blogs Protected by