« Home | Ringtones coming on iTunes ...or...Jobs is a Genius! » | Hey W3Counter ..when exactly is "early 2007"? » | Vista and beyond - Vienna for 2009 ? » | Apple vs Microsoft rages on - iTunes vs Vista » | Celebrate then get ready to deploy Windows Vista » | BlogPatrol Sucks - Recommend a Counter? » | Apple says Beatles on iTunes soon ...so what! » | Everything the iPhone could have been to all manki... » | I WANT an iPhone! » | Music Pick for 2007 - Paolo Nutini »

Friday Office Fun!

Voting closes at 4.30 today !




I voted for myself a few times, it will not skew the final outcome. Was that wrong? I could not help myself, as I want to win everything.

Anyway....interesting blog you have. Nice work.

Mr. Speedcat Hollydale

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jim
  • Based in
View my Blogger Profile
View James Lee's profile on LinkedIn

Links


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Irish Bloggers
BlogBurst.com
Irish Blogs Protected by