« Home | AJAX resources & What we did in Paris ..Day 1 & 2.. » | Mashups, APIs, Developer cheat sheets and more... » | Back to work blues! » | Counting down the longest day .... » | Get organised ! » | Funny errors and stuff » | Got eBooks? » | A new start ! » | First test post ! »

Executive Decision !!



OK, I've made something of an executive decision if you like. I wont be posting any more on our recent trip to Paris on here. From now on I'm going to stick to IT related stuff, providing links to tools resources and the odd opinion.

At some point myself and Melloney will do a "Paris in 5 Days" type guide with all the pics, tips for getting around etc, but probably on a seperate blog or other site. For the last 2 days the Blogger image upload has been acting up (too damn busy all the time ) as has my account at Image-Upload.net so I think this is what has to be done. We've got over 100 digital pics from our recent trip so I think a Flickr account is needed too.

We'll get organised and when it's done I'll post a link here. Meanwhile, you can see some of the pics Melloney put on Flickr here, including the round right tower of Saint Sulpice, the Arc De Triomphe and the spooky catacombs.
You could really cheer Mel up today if you surf on over and leave a nice comment on her blog or pics. Thanks ;-)

Love the reference! Kurt Russell is such a grossly underrated actor. Did you see Soldier? For crap's sake, he had fewer than ten lines and yet his acting--almost entirely with his eyes--carried the whole movie.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jim
  • Based in
View my Blogger Profile
View James Lee's profile on LinkedIn

Links


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Irish Bloggers
BlogBurst.com
Irish Blogs Protected by