« Home | WordPress Magic Button ....my arse! » | Nope, not dead...just been taking a long break! » | Friday Office Fun! » | Ringtones coming on iTunes ...or...Jobs is a Genius! » | Hey W3Counter ..when exactly is "early 2007"? » | Vista and beyond - Vienna for 2009 ? » | Apple vs Microsoft rages on - iTunes vs Vista » | Celebrate then get ready to deploy Windows Vista » | BlogPatrol Sucks - Recommend a Counter? » | Apple says Beatles on iTunes soon ...so what! »

Moving Home

Ok so May didn't go according to plan for the posting rate but I did accomplish one thing and it's finally decided. I'm sticking with the mirrored copy of this blog on WordPress.com and will no longer update on Blogger.

Please update your bookmarks / feed reader with the following:

Jim Bytes - Doing I.T. in Dublin!

RSS for Posts

RSS for Comments

With new themes, plugins and a more active development and user community WordPress is the place for me to be so bye bye Blogger.

See y'all on the other side!

P.S Blogger, the word verification and supposed auto-save for posts not working in my Firefox was the final straw.

I blog frequently and I genuinely appreciate your content.
This article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.

Also visit my homepage ... location voiture casablanca

Hi Jim - how is the new blog going?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Jim
  • Based in
View my Blogger Profile
View James Lee's profile on LinkedIn

Links


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Irish Bloggers
BlogBurst.com
Irish Blogs Protected by