« Home | Windows Vista is really close ... have you got the... » | IE7 anti-phishing comes out on top ..sort of! » | How times have changed at IBM ! » | Free speech not so Flock-ing Free in the Blogosphere? » | Dont fancy this guy much as CTO..or..where have al... » | Remember when ThinkPads didn't explode or catch fire? » | SpeedTest.Net - 2 minute broadband speed test ..ge... » | Flock Memory Leak Fix Imminent...or ..Damn I misse... » | Kiko.com Online Calendaring going Cheap! » | Some light relief is in order .... »

Google snaps up YouTube ..what next?


So boys and girls, despite all the rumours of all sorts of imminent lawsuits against YouTube for a myriad of copyright content type violations type offences (and failure to act to stop these), the Google machine has rolled in and taken over with an all shares deal worth $1.65BN ! That's a lot of shares eh ;-)

I'll write more on this later but the best opinion I've seen on it so far today, from Mark Cuban, respected tech speaker and owner of the Dallas Mavericks, can be read below.

I still think Google is crazy!

technorati tags:, , ,

About me

  • I'm Jim
  • Based in
View my Blogger Profile
View James Lee's profile on LinkedIn

Links


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Irish Bloggers
BlogBurst.com
Irish Blogs Protected by