« Home | IE7 anti-phishing comes out on top ..sort of! » | How times have changed at IBM ! » | Free speech not so Flock-ing Free in the Blogosphere? » | Dont fancy this guy much as CTO..or..where have al... » | Remember when ThinkPads didn't explode or catch fire? » | SpeedTest.Net - 2 minute broadband speed test ..ge... » | Flock Memory Leak Fix Imminent...or ..Damn I misse... » | Kiko.com Online Calendaring going Cheap! » | Some light relief is in order .... » | Flock doesn't like my style ! »

Windows Vista is really close ... have you got the hardware ?

The long awaited release of Vista is getting very close now, and man do I wish I could get me a new pc. Yeah we'll have to wait til January for the consumer releases but now is the time to prepare like all good scouts should! I keep reading mixed reports of what specs folks will need to experience Vista as intended, so the announcement of the Vista Upgrade Advisor will please many.

Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor

Test Your Computer's Vista-Compatibility

One thing's for sure, my current work horse of almost 5 years wont fit the bill, so I'll be hoping for lots of room in Santa's sack ( or a lottery win!) for a shiny new case full of Vista ready hardware. Put one on your list too ;-)

technorati tags:, , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Jim
  • Based in
View my Blogger Profile
View James Lee's profile on LinkedIn

Links


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
Irish Bloggers
BlogBurst.com
Irish Blogs Protected by